How many times can the lashes be worn?
- With the proper care, these lashes can be worn up to 30x. Check out “Lash Care” for instructions on proper care.
What are your lashes made from?
- Our lashes are made up of high quality 100% Mink fur. The fur is collected from a cruelty-free farm as young minks naturally shed.
Is the lash adhesive latex-free?
- Yes! It is also waterproof, very easy to use, and is made with a gentle formula for sensitive eyes. Our 2-in-1 Lash Adhesive pen is not latex-free.
How do I store my lashes?
- The easiest place to store your lashes is in their original case. If you lose the case, try storing them in a dry and dust free area.
How often should I clean my eyelashes?
- Clean after each use to get the most wears.
How much is shipping and how long does it take?
- Please allow 1-2 days for processing
- USPS First-Class 1-4 Business Days ($4.99)
- Total Time (Processing + Shipping) 2-6 Business Days
- International Shipping 7-21 Business Days (Calculated at checkout)
- Free U.S. Shipping on Orders $30+
- Free International Shipping on Orders $65+
Where is my package?
- If your package is taking longer than 7 business days to arrive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
What is the return and refund policy for products?
- Sorry, we DO NOT accept exchanges or returns due to the nature of our products and sanitary reasons. We do not offer refunds, except in the case of damaged products. No cancellations. All sales are final.
- Please email email@example.com or fill out this form with all discrepancies, such as missing or damaged items. All customers are responsible for reporting discrepancies within 30 days from the day of purchase.
- Important Note: Please keep in mind that handmade lashes will not look symmetrical. This does not mean they are “DAMAGED.”
Why Pretty N Mink Strip Lashes?
These lashes are MUST HAVES! Mink lashes are known for their premium quality when compared to synthetic lashes. With proper care, Pretty N Mink lashes can last up to 30 wears. They are very lightweight, making it easier to apply and comfortable for everyone to wear. These lashes have a thin, black cotton band and maintain their shape well. They blend well with your real eyelashes and can be curled like human hair. Each style is handmade, has been chosen by Natavia, and tested over a period of time to ensure amazing quality. She also takes pride in having amazing customer service and encourages anyone to contact her with any questions, thoughts, or concerns.
Will lash extensions damage my lashes?
- When lash extensions are applied correctly by a skilled professional, they cause no damage to your natural lashes. We guarantee all our services are safe/healthy for your natural lashes and will leave them damage free.
- Damage can occur if you go to a unskilled professional that. DO YOUR RESEARCH! Stay away from cheap and/or fast services.
Why do I need to book fill ins?
- There are 3 reasons you need to fill your lashes:
- Your lash extensions will grow out along with your natural lashes. The outgrown lashes will need to be removed to maintain a fresh and healthy lash set.
- Your lashes fall out naturally (taking the extension with it) and regrow.
- The adhesive breaks down (oil, steam, excessive heat, crying, etc.) and the lash extensions fall off. This is known as premature shedding.
How do I care for my lashes after the appointment?
- View the "Lash Extensions Care" page.
How can I tell if my lash extensions were applied correctly?
- Lash extensions should never hurt after they have been applied or as they are growing out. If they do, this means the are lashes are stuck together or are placed too close to the skin. Lash extensions should never be touching the skin. There should be a small space between the extensions and base of the natural lash. There should be no clumps or balls of glue on the lashes. You should be able to brush through them easily from base to ends.
Can I wear makeup with my lash extensions?
- Yes, you can wear regular eye makeup like eyeshadow and foundation.
- Be cautious with eyeliner (your best bet is to use black eyeshadow and apply it with a fine tipped, slanted makeup brush).
- NO MASCARA!
- NO WATERPROOF MAKEUP!
Can I swim my lash extensions?
- Yes, but be mindful that the saltwater/chlorine will slowly breakdown the adhesive. If you do go swimming, be sure to wash your lashes right after using the PNM Lash Cleanser (available in our Aftercare Kit).
Do I need to take a break from lash extensions?
- No, you do not need to take a break from lash extensions as long as you are getting quality services from a professional lash artist. Ask your lash artist for more details if you have a concern.
Why do my lashes flip or lay sideways after a few weeks?
- Natural eyelashes grow out in a corkscrew motion. Therefore as your natural lashes grow, the extensions will begin to twist. Hence the reason for lash fills to remove those outgrown extensions.
What is the refund policy for services?
- There are no refunds for lash extensions services. However, if you are not satisfied with your service, you have 72 hours to report an issue and it will be fixed for free!
Why Pretty N Mink Lash Extensions Services?
Waking up flawless in an amazing fresh set of lash extensions is a dream, especially when you're tired of struggling to apply strip lashes and you're looking for a more semi-permanent solution. Natavia, Owner of Pretty N Mink, is a multi-certified lash technician with experience in classic, hybrid, volume, mega volume, and bottom lashes extensions. She takes pride in clients having HEALTHY lashes and takes precautions by abiding by the appropriate safety and application procedures. It is very important to find a lash technician who cares about your lashes and sanitation as much as you do, can customize a set to fit your eye shape, and is cost efficient. If you're ready for the ultimate confidence booster, lash extensions will change your life! Be sure to visit here for more booking information.