PNM Lash Cleanser features a gentle formula that removes makeup, oils & dirt for longer lasting lashes. Our cleanser is super easy to use, you'll have no excuses for dirty lashes! Perfect for sensitive, contact wearing individuals. No burning. No irritation.
- Includes: Foam Lash Cleanser, 1 Lash Brush
- For natural lashes, lash extensions & strip lashes
- CAUTION: Don’t use on extensions earlier than 24 hrs after the service. Don’t use on broken skin. Keep out of reach of children
- Storage: Do NOT freeze this product. Store at room temperature
- Homemade in USA. NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
- Note: Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement
To Clean Lash Extensions:
Wash hands and shake well before every use. Add a few pumps of lash cleanser on the brush or finger (do not use a cotton swab or any fibrous material). With eyes closed, distribute the cleanser onto the lashes, particularly along the lash line. It's easier to clean one eye at a time. GENTLY work the brush up and down along the lashes. Rinse your lash extensions off with warm water. Allow your lashes to air dry or blow dry with a mini fan on a cool setting. Use our "Sparkly Lash Wand” to brush them out. ALL DONE. If you wear makeup, workout/sweat regularly, or have oily skin... clean your lashes 5-7 times a week. If not, clean your lashes at least 2-3 times a week.
To Clean Strip Lashes:
Wash hands and shake well before every use. Pour hot water into a small container. Add a few pumps of lash cleanser. Soak your lashes for a few minutes. Remove lashes and use a pair of tweezers to GENTLY pull off any remaining glue from the lash band. Rinse the lashes with warm water. Blot the lashes on a paper towel to remove excess water. For best results, place the lashes in their original container and allow them to air dry or blow dry. Use our “Sparkly Lash Wand” to brush them out. ALL DONE. Repeat steps as needed.