As you may know from our blog “Real Mink vs Faux Mink,” real mink lashes will sometimes lose their curl. If you ever find yourself without a lash curler last minute and need to curl your lashes… here are 4 other lash curling methods.
- Heat up a small (or medium) barrel wand curler on a low heat setting.
- Holding your lashes with a pair of tweezers, gently push the wand curler against the lashes to give them a curl (repeat as needed).
- Allow lashes to cool for 5-10 seconds and then apply.
1.Put a spoon in a cup of hot water to heat the spoon.
- Press the curved side against your lashes for ten seconds to help curl them.
- Run a clean toothbrush under hot water, then lightly pat it dry.
- Starting at the cotton band, holding at the tips, use the toothbrush to create the curl.
- Apply a very small amount of hair gel on lashes.
- Wrap the lashes around a tube of chapstick (this creates the curl)
- Use a hair dryer on a med/high setting to help “set” the lash curl formed by the gel and tube of chapstick.
P.S. When doing this method, be sure to clean you mink lashes frequently to avoid build up.
TIP: You can get even better, longer lasting results when you...